Rentals are on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. Short stays available on request. Short stay/split weeks or special offers may incur a £80 cleaning and linen surcharge.
A non-refundable £250 booking fee secures your stay and a £250 refundable deposit is held to ensure against damage. This is refundable within one week of departure.
Please complete the on-line booking form or download the PDF Version and send it to Jan White at Brambledown, Headon Rise, Totland, Isle of Wight PO39 0ER. Your Booking Deposit can be made by bank transfer, details can be found on the Booking Page.
Balance payments are due four weeks prior to arrival.
Please send completed booking form to Jan White at Brambledown, Headon Rise, Totland, Isle of Wight PO39 0ER.
If you are interested in booking Waters Edge for your holiday break…
Please email Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org for TARIFF
Carefully read through the Term and Conditions
Download the booking form by clicking here or book online. You will require Adobe Reader to download this form. If you do not have Adobe reader you can download it for free by clicking here. This will take you to the Adobe Acrobat Reader website where you can download the latest Adobe Reader software.
Post your booking form complete with your cheque for £250 as a deposit to Jan White at Brambledown, Headon Rise, Totland, Isle of Wight PO39 0ER.
Your booking will be confirmed within 7 days. Further information can be obtained by contacting Jan White at email@example.com
Please note, customers must vacate the premises no later than 10:00 hrs on the day of departure and arrive no earlier than 16:30 hrs on the day of arrival .
- The Applicant certifies that they are authorised to sign the Booking Form Declaration on behalf of all persons who will occupy the property and that they are all, apart from infants, aware of the Booking Conditions. The Applicant must be one of the party staying in the property.
- No booking will be valid unless a completed Booking Form and the Booking Deposit have been received and a Confirmation Form returned to the Applicant.
The balance of the rental must be received no later than 28 days prior to arrival. For holidays booked within 4 weeks of the start date, full payment of the rental must be included with the Booking Form.
- Pets are considered on request and are accepted subject to the Applicant accepting any liability for damage that they may do and on condition that they are not left unattended in the property. Submission of the booking form confirms that no pet will be left at the premises unattended nor be allowed on any furniture whatsoever (even with covers applied) nor be allowed in any bedroom. On departure pet hairs must be removed and any extra cleaning costs incurred by the Owner in order to reinstate the property to the clean condition it was in at the start of the rental period will be charged to the Customer. Dogs must be under control when outside the property. Any fouling of the site must be cleared immediately.
- No smoking is allowed inside the property.
- Electricity, all other services and the use of bed linen and towels are included in the holiday cost quoted in the price list on all weekly bookings. A surcharge of £75 is payable for short stays, split weeks or during special offer periods.
- In the event of the property not being available for a reserved period for any reason, the Owner or Agent accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of the booking. In this circumstance all deposits and/or balance payments will be returned in full to the customer. The Owner or Agent is not responsible to offer any alternative accommodation in respect of cancellation.
- The property will be available from 4.30 p.m on the holiday start day and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m on the finish day.
- Any complaints must be made to Jan White immediately.